Notices

Here comes the weekend

Old 08-09-2019, 05:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Here comes the weekend

Afternoon, hope everyone is good. I'm getting ready to battern down the hatches, we are in for a stormy weekend here in not so sunny cornwall.
The great British summer lol.
All is well in my world, nothing to report. I was feeling a little anxious about going back to work on Monday after 5weeks off, but now I'm looking forward to getting back into routine again. I've had a few nice messages from work colleagues,which is nice. I think that put me at ease. I'm going to set the dreaded alarm to get used to getting up on demand again 😃.
Have a good weekend xx
Old 08-09-2019, 05:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Ha, you made me think of the summer I spent in London. Running at Regents Park in the gloom wasn't quite the same as doing it here in Atlanta in the scorching sun

Enjoy your last weekend- and take hope and peace in those messages! Getting back to an active routine is a great thing, I have found.

Keep us posted and you can do this next phase in sobriety!!
Old 08-09-2019, 02:44 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Good evening . yes thats good you have piece of mind. Before 97 days ago I would of been a basket case the anxiety would have been thru the roof. You got this. Keep coming back
Old 08-09-2019, 04:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Good luck with going back to work Doris. I like routines too. Bah, to getting up on rainy mornings though!
Old 08-09-2019, 06:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hope everything works out for you at work. Those messages should make it easier. Just remember you and your sobriety always comes first. John