# 1 (permalink)  

Forgiveness

552 pray for your enemys for two weeks
Old 09-09-2018, 04:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

yes i have had to forgive or i will die an alcoholic death
Old 09-09-2018, 04:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I admit that benzos are in the cupboard but i can't take them any longer life on life terms 2-3 weeks sober
Old 09-09-2018, 07:33 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yes I think after talking to my dad because I was still in shock with mid life crisis . Yes I went to my 17 mental hospital all sober and no no drugs . I was thinking bizarre delusional thinking beyond bizzare. See I never thought I could put up a greater effort for sobriety then i did in 2009 . in 2012 I drank again after three and a half years i had to face all my fears my friend said. Well drinking was my biggest fear i thought id just drink three beers change my sobriety date and everything else. I was in psychosis drinking just three beers put me in an all out hell living hell for six years. I
Old 09-09-2018, 01:24 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Praying for willingness to be able to forgive at the moment.
Old 09-09-2018, 04:57 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by snitch View Post
Words I used to know but have forgotten . I will use this until I forgive completely .
Old 09-09-2018, 05:17 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by snitch View Post
Words I used to know but have forgotten . I will use this until I forgive completely .
Old 09-10-2018, 09:51 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Redmayne

What you don't have to do...

Personally speaking I've always found that forgiveness works best when practised on the basis that whilst you can forgive the person, you don't have to forgive their actions towards you...
Old 09-13-2018, 08:26 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Redmayne View Post
Personally speaking I've always found that forgiveness works best when practised on the basis that whilst you can forgive the person, you don't have to forgive their actions towards you...
Thanks yes I'll tell nothing but the Truth what do you do when people say you don't belong because you take medication i up the ante I will fight for my rights not physically but with memorized AA literature Owe I have studied hard and long in Religions well I see where there right and also wrong 13 years in AA no I never got off medication I almost died trying even benzos i have quit panic attack after panic attack I remember the withdraw feelings in my body I have not felt in so long I'm sober
Old 09-13-2018, 02:52 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dsmaxis10 View Post
Thanks yes I'll tell nothing but the Truth what do you do when people say you don't belong because you take medication i up the ante I will fight for my rights not physically but with memorized AA literature Owe I have studied hard and long in Religions well I see where there right and also wrong 13 years in AA no I never got off medication I almost died trying even benzos i have quit panic attack after panic attack I remember the withdraw feelings in my body I have not felt in so long I'm sober
Dsmaxis no one in AA has a right to tell you that you don't belong there because you take medication. You are following DOCTOR'S orders. People in AA are not doctors. Medication and mental health are OUTSIDE ISSUES. You are clean and sober because you don't drink alcohol, and because you take medications as instructed by your doctor.
Old 09-13-2018, 04:13 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

https://internationalforgiveness.com/
Old 09-13-2018, 07:09 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Pathwaytofree View Post
Dsmaxis no one in AA has a right to tell you that you don't belong there because you take medication. You are following DOCTOR'S orders. People in AA are not doctors. Medication and mental health are OUTSIDE ISSUES. You are clean and sober because you don't drink alcohol, and because you take medications as instructed by your doctor.
I use AA for fellowship yes I understand there's a lot of drug addicts who get put on medication for no reason other then being strung out . I learned benzos hit the same receptors as alcohol panic after panic attack i have been off benos I have lost the obsession to drink with what Spiritualism . Owe Boleo this lost cause has more then 9 lifes it started with a dream that became my reality