Notices

Spiritual Foundation

Old 03-04-2018, 01:18 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Spiritual Foundation

Been a while since I've shared here. Just wanted to update to say that everything is okay. Have had some hectic and busy times. Mind hasn't been as at peace as I would like it to be but that comes with life.

Thank God that this program is built on a spiritual foundation. It's what keeps me coming and what helps me stay sober.

Went to an event call March Round Up the other day . Its pretty much an AA convention which was held in Dearborn MI held all weekend. Even for the short time I was able to attend I got so much out of it.

It never ceases to amaze me how much support and unity can help us. That aspect alone, to me, has to be something spiritual founded.

I'm grateful for and appreciate any AA support system that exist because it is set up to help people not only stop drinking and drugging, but to live a better life.

Thank you all for the stories you share, the advice you give and the support you provide to those that are struggling.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Sober Alcoholic

Originally Posted by TNTStill View Post
I'm grateful for and appreciate any AA support system that exist because it is set up to help people not only stop drinking and drugging, but to live a better life.
For me, living a better life is not just the way to stay sober but the essence of it.