I. Could. Scream.

Old 02-17-2018, 06:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I. Could. Scream.

Ex sent me a text today.

"Thought you might want to show the kids this."

It was an article from the local newspaper. A dinner is being held to determine ex's city's "Citizens of the Year". And HE is one of the nominees! Along with his meth addict friend, who is currently imprisoned for child endangerment, manufacture of meth, felon in possession of guns, and a thousand other charges.

Why? Because they apparently put out some fire earlier this year that could have burned the whole town down. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if the fire was started by them cooking meth.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS GUY! His 7-year-old tests positive for meth due to his neglectful parenting, he hasn't paid child support in 7 months, he's working under the table making thousands of dollars while getting full benefits from the VA and social security for his "inability to work"... he stole my identity and destroyed my credit...

F###ing citizen of the year!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, God help me.
Old 02-18-2018, 05:33 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

It may help to remember that Adolph Hitler was Time Magazines Man of the Year in 1939, I think it was. It didn't make him any kind of a good man, it was about the notoriety and newsworthiness of his stories.

You know who your ex is...anyone who knows him at all KNOWS who he is. He's a jerk who did one good thing. Well hip hip pfffffffttt.

Cheering you on.

Hugs
Old 02-18-2018, 07:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
"O you must wear your rue with difference".

Wow... your ex... what a cluster B.... personality disorder. I'm sorry about your awful ex. He sounds a little bit like my ex (just a little bit). He was cooked at home and then he'd go out and "pretend" to be "in charge" of things. Sad that people believe him. I wonder how long your ex can keep up this cr*p.
Old 02-18-2018, 08:26 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

The higher the climb, the harder the fall.

I'm sure the nomination process didn't include background checks.

Do you know the story of Amy Robertson? She was about to be hired as the HS principal, and a bunch of high school students, intending to write a fluff piece about "Know Your Principal" ended up writing a story of fraud and deception that got national press. This woman scammed the school district superintendent and the local Board of Education. Needless to say they got egg all over their face

The Art of the Con: On the trail of Amy Robertson | News | psucollegio.com

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.fe3b6dcf3472
Old 02-18-2018, 08:55 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

And unfortunately, there is also Harvey Weinstein and Rob Porter in the White House. And Rob Porter was just about to get promoted before the story broke.

Rob Porter was up for White House promotion before domestic abuse accusations went public | Fox News
Old 02-18-2018, 11:01 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Hechosedrugs View Post
Ex sent me a text today.

"Thought you might want to show the kids this."

It was an article from the local newspaper. A dinner is being held to determine ex's city's "Citizens of the Year". And HE is one of the nominees! Along with his meth addict friend, who is currently imprisoned for child endangerment, manufacture of meth, felon in possession of guns, and a thousand other charges.

Why? Because they apparently put out some fire earlier this year that could have burned the whole town down. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if the fire was started by them cooking meth.

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS GUY! His 7-year-old tests positive for meth due to his neglectful parenting, he hasn't paid child support in 7 months, he's working under the table making thousands of dollars while getting full benefits from the VA and social security for his "inability to work"... he stole my identity and destroyed my credit...

F###ing citizen of the year!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, God help me.

OMG. I am sorry. I know how frustrated & at my wits end I feel with my ex so I can only imagine how you feel. This all has to catch up to him in some way. Hang in there. So sorry
Old 02-19-2018, 05:49 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Some people are really good at letting others see only what they want them to see.

When I was divorcing my ex... she and i were arguing one day and she said "none of my friends think I am a biXXH", and I replied "none of your friends live with you and know the real you".

Sorry he has done such damage to you/your life... you will recover... just let this roll off like everything else you need to let go. Not worth the bother.
Old 02-19-2018, 12:04 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I am with the choir of "wows" on this one HCD. So sorry about his crazy making. Curious if you responded to this text? I would like to think I wouldn't but how can you resist the, "Is this a joke?" response?!
Old 02-20-2018, 08:30 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

You know, I've done so well at holding my tongue so far. But you're right, this time I just couldn't resist. I responded:

"J### K###N, who is currently incarcerated for child endangerment, manufacture of meth, and a thousand other charges? Clearly it's slim pickings in (that city)."

He responded with:

"Yeah, so? He was at a girl's house and caught charges. He's innocent. And what's that have to do with me, anyway?"

And this time I knew I'd be really getting myself in trouble if I continued. So I just said:

"God bless you."

This man. 3 of his good friends are in jail now, and he likes to make it out to all just be some strange misunderstanding. When will his time come? I fear never. Because how are these people getting caught? Well, they're broke, so they steal. He is not broke. He's rolling in dough- he makes over $4,000 just for sitting on his a$$, pretending to be disabled, and can easily pull in $1000 for a few hours' work installing security cameras when he wants.

Oh, let his time come, please.
Old 02-20-2018, 03:08 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Oh my goodness ... his quacking is coming in loud and clear. Slim pickins is darn right! I have learned over the past few years I could give a rats rear end that other people think my exah is some awesome dude. I know my truth and that's enough for me.

I know the court and your lawyer situation is far from ideal. Sending you encouragement to keep the focus on you and your kids.

I read something last night on another forum that struck me. It reminded of this with your A and if I had a dollar for every time I heard it from mine. I'm gonna paraphrase:

When they say: Everyone thinks I'm amazing. Or you're the only one who thinks that way about me.

They are using allies (real or imagined) to back up their lies and manipulations of you.

GM