Notices

I hope new start

Old 02-11-2018, 02:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I hope new start

Last friday i lost my job and had argument with my girlfriend. Both hawe no reason but because of i was drunk.

Ive called my mom, she will try to save my relationship, but she told me to i must go to alcoholism threatment center. I will do as she said i will go there tomarrow morning.

Before that i hawe to visit company ive working and sing up papers about my disconnection from workplace.

In two days my life just ruined. For no reason. I hope i will regain evrything i lost and i wish same for you all.
Old 02-11-2018, 02:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome and I'm sorry about your job and your girlfriend.

I'm glad you are going for treatment, but I have to say, I hope you are not going because your mother told you to. Recovering from alcoholism is something you need to do for yourself. It's very hard to do and to maintain and I think you must do it for yourself.
Old 02-11-2018, 02:59 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

No not going there because of she asked, she just showed me stuff i already know. I hawe problem and i need help. She told me to she will save my relationship but i must start to try solve my problem.
Old 02-11-2018, 05:02 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome Knightqwe and good luck in treatment.

do this for you - not to get your gf back. There are no guarantees you'll get back everything you've lost, but I think you'll be a better man for living a sober life.

D
Old 02-11-2018, 05:08 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Welcome Knight. I hope the treatment center visit goes well.
Old 02-11-2018, 05:19 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

It's great to meet you, Knight. We're all in this together - and the encouragement here is wonderful. I'm sorry for what you've gone through, but you can reclaim your life.
Old 02-11-2018, 05:50 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Welcome Knightqwe! Lots of support and wisdom here.
Old 02-11-2018, 05:53 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Thank you all my friends. Ill do my best and i wish best for all of us.
Old 02-11-2018, 06:11 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

think of it as a new beginning, a fresh start. Hopefully you will find living sober to be a whole lot better than a messy life. A chance to build another future. Count your blessings you weren't involved in an alcohol related accident and hurt yourself or someone else, can't undo a lot of things but you can work your way into recovery, a new job and hopefully your girlfriend will be grateful you are getting your act together. None of us has done recovery "perfectly" the main thing is trying. You're taking a big step which can truly be a gift to yourself.
Old 02-11-2018, 06:37 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Im only only on my 4th day sober after drinking for 18 years but 4 days is something I never thought I could achieve. Do what AA tells you and come on this site as much as you can. I'm praying for you.
Old 02-11-2018, 06:49 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Im only only on my 4th day sober after drinking for 18 years but 4 days is something I never thought I could achieve. Frankly the amount you are already drinking scares me to death. Do what AA tells you and come on this site as much as you can. I'm praying for you.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:06 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  

I just went to workplace today and i regained my job. I didnt able to go to threatment center because its open jist mornings for ppl who doesnt hawe appoitment.

Ill be able to go there next sunday or monday. My problem with gf still exist and my family trying to solve that problem. Thanks for good wishes .
Old 02-12-2018, 06:17 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Glad you got your job back! Well done. I don't know your situation, obviously, but it sounds strange to me that your family/mom is working on getting your gf back. Why involve them in your relationship?