Deciding to go No Contact

Old 10-23-2017, 07:47 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Deciding to go No Contact

Hi Everyone,

Most of you know that I moved out of my home I share with my XAB. I tried to do this the normie way. Keep the communication open, be adults, be respectful. Welllllll...that ain't working. I gave it a shot. He's moaning to me and people that I left him high and dry..HA! I left him a 275K house with 100K of equity on it. I took the minimum out of the home...you can't even tell I moved out.

I sent him an email telling him that I do not want any type of friendship/relationship with him at all until he's actively getting help. Honestly, I want nothing to do with him. The more time that passes, the more I realize that there was nothing there. I didn't really love him...I was placating him so that I didn't have to deal with his drama.

But, on a good note...I love living on my own again!!! People tell me I look different even. I tell them it's because I don't have that angry, pinched look on my face anymore. I can breathe! I don't have that sinking feeling in my stomach when the phone rings and I can go to sleep at night knowing there will be no middle of the night dissertations on aliens or how the government is monitoring everyone! Oh...and guess what! I've had beer and wine in my refrigerator for over a week!!!!!!

I have hope for the future again! So excited!!
Old 10-23-2017, 07:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Delighted for you
Old 10-23-2017, 11:21 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

<3 Happy HAPPY days ahead for you!