Notices

Is This a Miricle ?

Old 01-15-2017, 11:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Is This a Miricle ?

Hi Everyone, 4 months clean now (apart from a 2 pint slip at Christmas)stopped counting lol. I was suffering terrible with PAWS recently, LIKE YESTERDAY!! Especially brain fog with bumpy disorientation with short cranky attitude and short memory. Basically feeling very depressed and just crap.

I got CAMPRAL tablets from Doctor a while back and decided not to use them as was already on B tablets, thiamine, multi vitamins and Omega 3 tablets...... so no more room for another tablet.

Anyway, I took 2 tablets yesterday morning as PAWS really playing up and by lunchtime a whole weight had been lifted of my head, as if I had busted a bubble, the cloud had lifted and I was thinking clearer and dizziness and crazy beast head not talking and reduced to nearly nothing. It feels like freedom from a terrible weight WOW!! Freedom
Have new brain connections been made in a matter of hours or was this a miracle? Wow!!! I could not believe it as I didn't want to take Campral as on the instructions it has so may side affects, the only affects so far I have are slight tummy ace and mild diarrhoea, hey baby I can live with this,, Praise the Lord.

I then googled the drug and found that it can be used as a mild anti depressant also, so this has me thinking!! was my extended hangover(PAWS) or do I have depression. That's another story ! Do I need a brain scan, I will ask doc when I see him/her

I am just so happy to be feeling near normal now. Thank you God.
Has anyone ever experienced this? Any thoughts? Thanks C
Old 01-15-2017, 12:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

If you had a "two pint slip" at Christmas, then you're not sober four months. Be honest with yourself.

I didn't know Campral had anti D properties. I used to take it but never experienced any effects like you describe.
Old 01-15-2017, 12:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I experienced something similar yesterday morning at work. I was up at 6,horrible nights sleep(assuming this was from my breakup the night before)..Started work at 9 feeling "OK-Normal". Around 11, I felt drunk! I didn't have my anxiety meds with me,because I haven't needed them in a while. I tried to work through it and just couldn't shake it. After about an hour of focusing on wth is wrong with me? It slowly faded away... Like I said.. I think a lot of mine was residual anxiety from my Fri afternoon/night that got to me. Today has been better,even though I did take a half dose of my anxiety med when I got up. Very weird feeling though!