Notices

Here I Go Again

Old 03-28-2016, 04:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Here I Go Again

Welp Here I Go Again ! I have not posted here in quite awhile. It's been over a month actually. And Today I have 2 days....Yes,two days . The last I posted I was on my way to my aunt funeral in Michigan. With approximately 30 days clean. I was Afraid, Insecure, Not At All Certain I Could Endure & Return Clean. The day I landed in Mi I ended up in the ER then Admitted for Acute Renal Failure. I spent 4 of my 5 Days Hospitalized. When I ceased to take the pain pills. Due To my Chronic Pain I began to take Motrin Daily 800mg 3-4 times a day. I was no longer on the Oxy's My Pain Was Acute. Unfortunately The Excessive Use Of Motrin was the cause of my Kidneys Failing. So I got another rx and back on the Roxys I went. Only It did not take long for me to realize that I would be in another kind of Crises Yet Again If I Continued On That Road ! I remembered my last Withdrawal, but most importantly my 3 Consecutive years of Opiate Use and How Ugly It Got . And How Desperate I Became In The End ! What I will Never Forget Is Being At The Monsters Ball On The Dance Floor....With The MONSTER ITSELF ! ! ! So I Returned to my Dr and told her I was done. I asked to be referred to PM for injections. No Matter What Amount Of Pain I Have To Endure and The Depression It Causes If I continue With The Pills I Will Surely DIE !!! So I'm Back With Renewed Resolve. And I Am Still ....2thru !
Old 03-28-2016, 04:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you're back

I'm sorry for your loss and for your health issues.

D
Old 03-28-2016, 05:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Appreciate Kind Words

Thanks Dee, appreciate you !
Old 03-28-2016, 06:08 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Here's where the misery can end, 2thru. You sound determined. It's good to see you.
Old 03-29-2016, 03:26 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Do your best

Good to see you back