Just a big thank you!

Old 11-08-2015, 11:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just a big thank you!

So I just got back from a weekend retreat/seminar taught by Tara Brach on deconditioning fear and waking up a fearless heart. It was a lot of meditation and amazing insights I left there feeling so much more grounded in my recovery process and feel many things shifting! I am close to 2 weeks into no contact with my exAbf and am feeling less obsessional about contacting or checking his email that I am unable to block fully (they come to my trash which I have notoriously in the past checked only to cause new hurts) so now I don't even want to check, most of the time anyway.. I am making progress, although still engaging in some old behaviors and know I will for a while, but I feel stronger in my faith now and more motivated on my road to recovery. IN large part it is a thanks for everyone on this forum and the spirit of it that I am in this place now, and will keep reading and posting as I can. Just wanted and felt compelled to share this! thank you all, really. I have been on such a roller coaster and been so stubborn to let go and face my own stuff and behavior and you have all helped me do this in a more courageous way.