Notices

My insurance sucks

Old 10-18-2015, 07:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My insurance sucks

Damn I can't get anywhere here. This is crazy. I'm in a very small state and they are terrible at helping people with addictions it's gonna take plenty of research here because most places don't take my insurance I'll keep trying. I'm gonna try Salvation Army next. I was hoping to get a serious outpatient 5 days a week. I'd just go to aa again but the meetings are limited and very far plus it didn't help much in 6 and a half years I was there and I was so involved so I figure that's not for me. I'll find something eventually. Thanks everyone for the support and advice❤️
Old 10-18-2015, 07:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
~sb

Did you work those steps?
Old 10-19-2015, 12:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Do your best

Good luck
Old 10-19-2015, 01:29 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hang in there, Marylynn123456! Something will work out for you if you keep at it.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:44 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hang in there MaryLynn!!
Old 10-19-2015, 03:42 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hope you find what your looking for! Best of luck!
Old 10-19-2015, 05:29 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Keep on trucking Marylynn, you are stronger than you realize. You're in my thoughts today.
Old 10-19-2015, 05:32 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

You can do this Marylynn. My best wishes for you.
Old 10-19-2015, 08:51 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Hears The Voice

My insurance sucks
Kind of like saying "water is wet".

It's pretty easy to hate insurance. It's the one thing I buy month after month that I never want to use. Nodbody thinks, I just got a great life/auto/homeowner policy! Man, I can't wait to use it!

By it's design we spend money on insurance and then hope it is totally unnecessary.

I like your attitude, though! Don't let anything hold you back from achieving your sober life.
Old 10-19-2015, 11:59 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Nonsensical View Post
Kind of like saying "water is wet".

It's pretty easy to hate insurance. It's the one thing I buy month after month that I never want to use. Nodbody thinks, I just got a great life/auto/homeowner policy! Man, I can't wait to use it!

By it's design we spend money on insurance and then hope it is totally unnecessary.

I like your attitude, though! Don't let anything hold you back from achieving your sober life.
I just made me laugh so hard right now. So true what u said but the way u put it I couldn't help laughing. Thanks I needed a laugh just now
Old 10-19-2015, 12:14 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sugarbear1 View Post
Did you work those steps?
Omg u have no idea. I worked so hard at it. Did everything I was supposed to do. I went around public speaking with severe stage fright. I would shake so bad and could hardly get a word out. I got better at it and it helped very much cause I felt I was not only helping myself but helping the others in the room. I miss it more than anything I can think of. I would love to go back to aa and do it again it's that certain things happened there and I was so hurt and angry and tried to let it go I prayed for people I tried hard to forgive I even said damn their just human and not perfect but when I go I'm so angry through it I get mad at myself and I can't shake that anger. I feel I'm doing something wrong but sometimes the people can b so inappropriate and I should've stood up for myself maybe then I wouldn't b so pissed I don't know if I make sense but I know I really miss telling my story if I could just do that it would work wonders on me. Here I am venting again and feel like I sound stupid but I just wanted to answer your question. I'm very emotionally damaged is it possible with everything I did In aa Maybe I'm just not capable of getting better this is where my hopelessness comes in what if I'm one of those people that are just too far gone I hope not it scares me then I feel hopeless it's just a nightmare I joined this website to have some kind of network I have no one here I moved to a state I can't adjust to and its 2 years. I get anxiety when I go out its ridiculous I don't want to ramble on here but I have to get this out of my system even if it doesn't make sense. Thanks for listening to all this hope I don't have your head all spinning with my crazy rambling
Old 10-19-2015, 03:37 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

Your insurance sucks.

You Don't. You're rocking recovery. You are the opposite of sucks. Keep on keeping on.