Notices

At the point of wanting to quit..

Old 06-04-2015, 03:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

At the point of wanting to quit..

Although They said they would send it after the eleventh of June the package seemed to be arrived and I can get it tomorrow in the postoffice in our village..The package that I'm talking about are two Vapers..one for my father and one for me.. I myself smoke since I was 8 (I know very young but not really at a daily base) I'm 42 now..My father is 20 years older smoked just like me 2 packets a day (if I dont smoke more these days..really don't know cos I roll them myself and don't count them).He had lungcancer and had chemotherapy for that..so he quit before but I heard that he now is smoking 3 cigarettes a day and that the doctor said it's no problem?!?? Well that's why I ordered one for him too..and as a late birthdaypresent..Anyhow..It is not becos that happened to my father that I decided to Quit..such decicion went over a long time and became stronger and stronger..It feels realy unhealthy these days and I feel like all those years of heavily smoking is poisening my body in a way..I mean that the nicotine piled up in my body ..It doesn't even taste good nomore..I work with herbs and aromatherapy and superfood and so on to feel good and function well but it doesnt help if you feel like you are almost ready for a comercial dressed up like a cigarette with a glass of wine or beer in her hands..That's how I would describe it and that's how it feels..like poison..all the way..So like I said before:I don't count them..and that's what I am planning to do now..make my 10 cigarettes a day take my vapor along with me and smoke those cigarettes at well set timings..like waking up..after breakfast and so on..of course I'm planning also to reduce them to zero cigarettes and hope to get some good advice of the people on SR..Also bout giving such vapor to my father instead of his 3 cigarettes a day.. I know my boozing is just a bad and dangerous habbit I have to Quit cos I was (am) more like Bingedrinker. .But I must say that my smoking is really an addiction..My sobrietydate of boozing is the 2th of June..I hope there will come a day soon that I can set a sobrietydate on my smoking too.Thanks in advance..Comeback.
Old 06-04-2015, 03:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

best wishes to you comeback. I know you can do this

D
Old 06-10-2015, 05:07 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You can do this! Get yourself free.....