Why don't I trust my judgment?

Old 02-19-2015, 11:36 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Why don't I trust my judgment?

Been having serious internal turmoil about my decision to leave AH. Second guessing myself, worried I am being too critical and unforgiving. Beating a dead horse on the topic basically.

Tonight I come across a message between my MIL and AH, where he admits he can't relax at home with a beer and it @ #!$&ing sucks. But he has been DRINKING ON THE WAY TO WORK because energy drinks just don't cut it, and is still drinking a 24oz on the way home too. He also referenced getting drunk and coming home superbowl and saying that I was ok with it....no I wasn't actually I just ignored you lol. Anyways he is making zero attempts at taking this seriously and I am really disappointed. But good news, he used to need an 18 pack to get a buzz and lately he only needs 2. Whoopty doo.

He asked if I'd like to share a beer tonight and I declined, so he drank it himself. From the magic garage where beer we shouldn't have comes from.

I really really really did not want to be right and have to continue my plans to leave.

(I am posting this to document my feelings so I can reference them later when in doubt)

Last edited by thousandwords53; 02-19-2015 at 11:38 PM. Reason: typo
Old 02-20-2015, 09:22 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Oh man, I know the feeling when my needy little heart rears its ugly head into my extremely smart and logical brain. Consider it your addict voice....and tell it to go pound sand! Easier said than done....I know.

I'm sorry you are going through this - so much empathy here!