Notices

What was my brother cooking?

Old 02-04-2015, 08:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

What was my brother cooking?

Long story short, my brother is taking all sorts of substances and was arrested today. After removing all paraphernalia related items the police did not already take there's one thing we can not account for what he may of had use with it. He has hundreds upon hundreds of small flat batteries typically used for car remotes.
Now, given, we're aware of batteries being used to cook meth. But that is from what we can tell usually done with AA batteries. these batteries are to small or would require to many to be used for the same chemical exchange needed when making meth this way. As well as the lack of reasoning being buying new backs of these CR1620 over and over again to create the stockpile he now has rather than just purchasing AAs to begin with.
The police found heroin, weed, prescriptions and so on, on him so no type of or category of drug is out of the possible realm of substances he's be taking or trying to make......any clues what it could be?
Old 02-05-2015, 07:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Canine Welfare Advocate

I think lithium batteries are used to make methamphetamine. Not as a power source, but for the lithium, as an ingredient.
Old 02-05-2015, 07:43 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Not again

Yes, most likely for meth. I have not heard of using AA batteries. Be glad it's over that stuff is very dangerous...explosive and combustible.

Be Well,
Larry
Old 02-09-2015, 06:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by larrylive View Post
Yes, most likely for meth. I have not heard of using AA batteries. Be glad it's over that stuff is very dangerous...explosive and combustible.

Be Well,
Larry
Is it ever really over? 9 out of 10 times its not.