ugh.......

Old 08-28-2014, 09:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

ugh.......

Ugh.

I'm pretty sure (but who really knows what they are thinking) that xabf is trying to make me become even more financially destitute that I already am. I am still paying the sitter even though I'm not taking DD at the moment (dd is her only child she watches, her only income)....mostly because I don't want xabf asking me what my child care plans are yet. I enrolled her into a preschool near my job. I'm not telling him about that until I absolutely have to.

Anyway, usually he pays the sitter half and I pay her half. now its just on me. He is refusing. I'm not surprised. I know, I don't have to keep paying her. I would like to take a couple hundred from my financial aid reimbursement check (did I mention i'm taking 4 classes on top of this?) and pay her with that and just that be the end of it. But she is a good witness for me if i need one for court, so I want to make sure I don't **** her off.

So....even though I left the A, I'm still obviously codie. My mom means well but like living with any other parent, she likes to give her opinion on my every move. I understand. But its making me more stressed. I appreciate her company and her help for sure, and I don't want her to think otherwise.