Notices

Anxiety Disorder

Old 08-16-2014, 01:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Anxiety Disorder

hi friends i gave up drinking 0n 23-01-14 from that day till now i just slipped 3 times in the first week of july . i still have deep anxiety when i am at home i live alone i dont attend aa meetings either the anxiety is related mostly towards my buisness i keep fearing that xyz person will not give my money some times i feel ok some times very anxious at the back of my mind i know everyone will pay me but still there is a deep fear of loosing money
Old 08-16-2014, 02:22 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hey Sameer!

What I do know is alcohol doesn't seem to fix much in life, only makes things worse, sure it can be a temporary escape, but in the morning with a hangover life's problems still remain!!

Is there anything else you can do to take away the anxiety? a different approach to dealing with it?

For me I really needed to deal with stress from work when I got Sober, it was almost a constant in my life, every day it's there to be dealt with, but I needed to find a real alternative to alcohol, in the same way non drinkers do on a daily basis!!

Hang in there!!
Old 08-16-2014, 03:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Maybe you should visit the doctor? That anxiety seems high and can jeopardize your sobriety.