The power of SR

Old 07-13-2014, 04:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The power of SR

I wanted to says thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone who has offered support and shared their own experiences with me over the last few months, but especially the last couple of weeks.

I seriously could not have done it without the wonderful women and men on here that have given me strength and allowed me to learn from them. I have to say that SR has done more for me than years of counselling did.

Without SR my AH would be back in the house by now. It seriously breaks my heart to hear his sobbing and to ignore his begging....but reading and sharing here has allowed me to do that.

I know it's not going to be all steps forward from here, there will be steps backward, forwards and sideways.....but the general trajectory has to be towards peace and health for me and my beautiful children who deserve only the best of me and the best in life.

I'm continuing here, I have a new therapist and am going to alanon. But it is SR that keeps me going.

So thank you from the bottom of my heart. Xxx
Old 07-13-2014, 05:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

First place I check in the morning, after my email. Knowing other people are going through the same thing helps me stay strong. I'm having dinner with RAH today and I know it will be hard.
Old 07-13-2014, 04:21 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Thank you for a heartfelt post jarp. We're glad you are part of us.
Old 07-13-2014, 05:47 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

jarp.....hey, soul sista'.....I am so happy to have seen you progress, and I know that you have a lot that you can pass on to others who come here on their darkest days hoping for someone to reach out a hand......

dandylion
Old 07-13-2014, 05:50 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

SR is fantastic!!
Old 07-13-2014, 07:40 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by dandylion View Post
jarp.....hey, soul sista'.....I am so happy to have seen you progress, and I know that you have a lot that you can pass on to others who come here on their darkest days hoping for someone to reach out a hand......

dandylion
Yes I am looking forward to the day that I feel I have that wisdom to share
Old 07-13-2014, 09:41 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I feel the same way about SR! I've learned and grown so much since discovering this forum.

It was just a year ago that I first posted here, angry, bitter and sad. I googled "inner peace" as I was craving it so badly. I'm still a long way from zen, but getting closer everyday thanks to all the folks here who so generously share their thoughts and experiences.

Glad you found us Jarp. Wishing you peace and happiness!
Old 07-13-2014, 09:48 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Jarp, you are doing so great. A general trajectory toward peace... that sounds like an awesome direction to be headed in. Hugs!