Notices

day 5, first weekend...

Old 07-04-2014, 01:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

day 5, first weekend...

hi guys,
hubby home..... yay! have missed him sooo much but think im a bit overpowering with how much i missd him.... hes already shouted at me for 'going on on the phone when he was away'
not a good start to weekend... bought a take wawy and pop not wine............... hes just said wheres the wine..... argh help
i mumbled something about we are both driving in the morning and thought we could give it a miss.......
i know its avoiding the matter but at the minute but am not ready for a row or telling off, just want a good weekend before he goes away again..............
as i have said in previous pots..... first time he has worked away in over 25 years....... am not a happy bunny and just wanted to come home and love me and tell me how much hes missed me....
am currently having a big palpatation......could be to do with his shouting, avoiding telling truth about the wine or the rarther too many coffees i have had today......... but have nearly done day 5!
Old 07-04-2014, 02:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

You're doing great.

Stay focused on what you need to do to stay sober.

Hopefully it will be easier for you this week when he's away.
Old 07-04-2014, 02:07 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Great job on Day 5!!

It sounds like a very tough situation, the threat of being shouted at by telling your husband your changing your drinking habits sounds difficult!!

Keep pushing through, you can do this!!
Old 07-04-2014, 02:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sorry if you have covered the issue elsewhere, but is your husband not aware that you are trying to get your drinking under control (or stop)? I think that is a tall order if that's the case. It is hard enough when it is out in the open but keeping it a secret too sounds like too much pressure.

Not that I would wish to add to it - well done on 5 days!
Old 07-04-2014, 02:28 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Not actually told him...... he knows I sometimes drink too much and tells me off..... but he just says dont have too many/much.... it takes
different amounts at different times to make me a mess........ so not ready to tell him just yet, I need to be in a stronger place mentally.
Will go to bed soon and that makes day 5 completed!