Notices

Tired

Old 06-06-2014, 05:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Tired

Ughhhh today has been a bad day, well not too bad but I have got NOTHING done because I'm crazy tired, I have zero energy no motivation and got nothing done in the new house today.....it's 7:30 pm here now and I'm outside with the family watering and watching the boys play....this journey has been the toughest thing I've ever done mentally & physically :/
Old 06-06-2014, 06:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Godsent - is there anyone you can reach out to for help with the move? If it takes a little longer to unpack the boxes remember that it isn't the end of the world. Sometimes it helps me to put on some music when I am lacking motivation. Are there any upbeat songs that you can put on while you are unpacking and sorting?

Also, maybe you can sit down and write down a plan of attack with the move. Something like that was a lot easier for me if I committed to unpacking X boxes on certain dates. For me it was similar to committing to stay clean for the day, hour or minute when it got tough. If thinking about the move is overwhelming then maybe you can commit to just getting through a certain number of boxes.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Godsent listen to Opio. You don't HAVE to unpack every box immediately! We put all of our extra boxes...the things we didn't need every day in our garage. It's summer, so we really didn't need it right now. I'm still unpacking boxes. I'm taking my sweet time too. Because it just isn't worth getting overwhelmed over some stuff. Stuff that will pretty much be stored away anyway.

Maybe, take a day off from working on the house. Go somewhere for the day or even the weekend......back to your moms...because if you are in the house you will think about all the things that need done. But if you are away you know you can't work on it anyway. "Out of sight out of mind. "

Congrats on the new house! Glad to see you back!
Old 06-06-2014, 07:22 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

You guys are right but even just getting out of bed I feel tired, I hate that feeling, but I guess if rather be tired than anxious...it's all a part of this journey I suppose but I'm dealing the best I can, praying every day to just get through another day....I really need to start my exercise plan ASAP!
Old 06-07-2014, 07:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Felt a bit more energy today started taking a multi vitamin today.....hope you all are doing well!!!!