Notices

you CAN!

Old 05-12-2014, 10:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
1000WaSToOmaNy

you CAN!

This is the beauty of being able to talk addict-to-addict. We all have similar stories and can relate to eachother. I wish I could sit here and tell you that you should stop but that's not up to me. You have to want to stop for yourself. I just want you to know that you CAN do it... You are strong enough and tough enough to kick addictions butt. It all comes down to the way you treat your recovery. If you can stay positive {I know its difficult} the days will get better. Fill your day with activities for the next few days... Literally make a list of things to do that will take up every minute of your day. It will help keep your mind off of getting high. Cold turkey is a very hard thing to get thru, but let me tell you that once you quit cold turkey, You can do anything you put your mind to. Quitting cold turkey is like taking a trip to hell for a few weeks, but on the bright side, that trip will end. It might feel like hell now but the feeling you get when youre done with withdrawals is amazing. You can tell yourself how strong you are physically and mentally. Only us addicts know what its like... No one can compare that feeling to anything unless you've lived thru it like we have. Stay positive and you CAN and WILL do it. If you ever need to talk, I'm a click away. Anytime....
Old 05-12-2014, 10:07 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Encouraging others not only helps yourself, but it helps others! Thank you for your post. Glad you are here!
Old 05-12-2014, 10:16 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It's like climbing a hill.
When you get to the top,you might think there's a downhill side.
There could also be a plateau.

But,at least your not climbing anymore.
Old 05-12-2014, 03:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome Greek116

D