Notices

Need help.

Old 05-11-2014, 05:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Need help.

Im a 30 yr old male who just had a relaspe sniffing crack cocaine. im disappointed in myself because i was sober for a year. Plus, i had cheekbone surgery a month ago and after my relaspe my face is sore in that area. i think i ruined the healing process from sniffing and i cant get over it. im so stressed worried and disappointed in myself. i only relaspe once or twice a year and i dont know where to go for help because i dont use the drug a lot.
Old 05-11-2014, 06:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi, if the pain is too strong and you can't handle it, go to the emergency. Maybe it's nothing to worry, and you're stressed and a bit paranoid because of the cocain. It's natural you feel disappointed, i also relapse after years sober from heroin. Stay strong and don't repeat the error, it happens.. it shouldn't, but it's already done, now the important is how you cope with it now.
Old 05-11-2014, 06:28 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I hear you, my relaspe happened 5 days ago. i just want to feel go again and start doing the right things in life. I know i dont do the drug a lot, but i still need some type of help.
Old 05-11-2014, 06:35 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Oh, i thought the relapse was today, in that case if you are worried is better to see a doctor to know if that sore is normal ou not. I'm not from around there, i don't know where you can get help, but if you are feeling like that you may try and find help making some kind of therapy, or with a support group. Wish you the best.