Notices

drugtest hiding oxy??

Old 05-09-2014, 09:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

drugtest hiding oxy??

Just needing to know if u suspect someone is on oxy and the following day want to test for opiates, can my bf clear his system in time since he knows I wana test today or do I wait till I see his restricted pupils and just have the test in the house? I read online someone takes suboxone to get high and that won't even show up on a test? His pupils didn't dialate in a dim room and I know no other reason for this....but what's weird is I only see it every blue moon. He used to be addicted to oxy but has been clean for maybe a yr.
Old 05-09-2014, 04:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

What's the point? If you have to play the drug test game to trust your significant other time to move on. Sorry it might hurt, but based on past experience it is the truth. Good Luck to You!!!!
Old 05-09-2014, 06:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by curiousgirl View Post
Just needing to know if u suspect someone is on oxy and the following day want to test for opiates, can my bf clear his system in time since he knows I wana test today or do I wait till I see his restricted pupils and just have the test in the house? I read online someone takes suboxone to get high and that won't even show up on a test? His pupils didn't dialate in a dim room and I know no other reason for this....but what's weird is I only see it every blue moon. He used to be addicted to oxy but has been clean for maybe a yr.
Simply put: NO. If he's taking opiates, they will show up in a drug test. Suboxone will also show up in a drug test. It is an opiate. I haven't taken a pill in 9 days, and I still bet that, were I to be drug-tested tomorrow, I would probably still test positive for opiates, although at a significantly reduced level from what it would have been a week ago.

FYI: THC metabolites from using marijuana will remain detectable for weeks after you cease using it.

Drug testing is very sophisticated these days. If you put something in your body recently enough, and they're looking for evidence of it, they WILL find it.
Old 05-09-2014, 07:36 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thank you
Old 05-09-2014, 08:36 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Stratman...do u know how long oxy will stay in your system for a drugtest from the store u can buy that tests 12panels? If I think he did it Thursday will it be in urine on Saturday??
Old 05-09-2014, 09:15 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I have failed 2 tests that I remember on pills. 2 days after and 4 days after.
Old 05-10-2014, 12:50 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by curiousgirl View Post
Stratman...do u know how long oxy will stay in your system for a drugtest from the store u can buy that tests 12panels? If I think he did it Thursday will it be in urine on Saturday??
It depends on several things: has he been using opiates consistently, over a long period of time? The answer to that question can be determined very easily: does he exhibit withdrawal symptoms when he runs out of pills? If the answer is yes, then I can pretty much guaran-damn-tee you it will show up in his urine on Saturday. If they are testing for it, and if they are looking for it.

Although, bear in mind that not all drug tests are created equal. But the newer ones they do, for example, for pain clinic patients ... those suckers are comprehensive tests. If you've got even a trace metabolite in your system, they will find it.
Old 05-10-2014, 01:01 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

curiousgirl have you given any thought to what you'll do if the test proves negative...or positive...

where will you go with this?

D