Notices

Detoxing off of 300mg oxycodone....

Old 05-08-2014, 06:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Detoxing off of 300mg oxycodone....

So a little history about me is I was using around 600mg a day of roxy until November and stayed sober until mid January and then relapsed. My tolerance was surprisingly low at first and then, of course, escalated to 300mg. Anyways, this is day 15 for me and am still feeling very sluggish and have no energy. I've also had headaches that seem to linger throughout the day which is pretty irritating. Oh also I've been working 6 days a week while going through it this time which kinda sucks but does make the day pass by and keeps my mind occupied. Last time I was detoxing it took about a month to feel completely normal again so I'm hoping this time around I'll feel almost 100% by 20 days lol we'll see though. Sooo ya just wanted to journal my cold turkey attempt here and if anybody wants share their thoughts or their experiences that'd be much appreciated.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:34 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Good to see you Slabbed. I'm on day 13 clean from a 7 day suboxone taper coming off a combined Oxycodone and Oxycontin whirlwind running between 150 and 400 mg/day. So I feel ya, though I'm Damn glad I wasn't working through the process. My deal is complicated by a severe concussion and resulting seizure focus issue in the left temporal lobe so that the doc has me on an anti seizure med, dilantin, that has disorienting side effects of its own. Physical cravings are about gone and I'm hoping PAWS is on safari.