Notices

relaspe...sort of

Old 04-28-2014, 09:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

relaspe...sort of

So yesterday i went over a buddies of mine and i hung out we shot hoops .His wife made dinner we ate and wind up drinking .Now i had only two drinks over the course of 4 hours i want to say and that was it .Then i got this craving as i was driving home from his house.I saw that the 7/11 was open and i dk what it was but i got sucked into buying cigarettes of all things .I smoked like 3 cig's on the way home .I fvcking regret it now because i feel all funny and i feel the withdrawal of the nicotine is bringing me down and making me feel depressed a bit .But im not smoking and i haven't had the urge to go out and buy one and or ask someone for one .It just sucks that when i do give into the craving i forget to think about the consequences afterwards .Cigarettes suck! curse the person who made them seriously .
Old 04-28-2014, 09:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I know this is the nicotine forum but are you worried about the drinking part of this jaybe?

For me whenever I smoked I wanted to drink and vice versa.

I had to give both up - and I had to give some serious thought to the company I kept and what I did to unwind.

D
Old 05-27-2014, 09:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I have been down the road with ciggs twice before the first time cold turkey like 13 years ago in my early twenties...I used to drink a lot and what I did is at the end of the night I asked a friend for ONE drag off a cigg..no idea how the hell I did that but the point is much like any other drug I was not clean of the drug even then, same when I switched to cigars or e-cigs...anything that will keep the drug going is still doing the drug...sad but true...

Good luck to both (all!!) of us, I am about to join you down this road....