Notices

couldnt take it anymore...

Old 02-28-2014, 03:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

couldnt take it anymore...

I just figured this last time I had picked up had done me in. The physical withdrawals had been done and gone but the so called messed up head just wouldn't get better I just figured it was anxiety and I would deal with it (after all I did it to myself) but after trying meditation,exercise you name it I tried it it just kept getting worse. Last Saturday I couldn't even get out of bed cause my heart was pounding so hard head was going to explode long story short I suffered till Tuesday called doc crying thinking I'm going CRAZY!! Got in took my blood pressure next thing I know I'm getting a ekg guess I'd been tachycardia and the whole time I thought it was anxiety. My doc not happy I waited so long to come in oops. Gave me a beta blocker ran blood tests think it's hypothyroidism. I'm so glad I went in I honestly thought I was going to go crazy I was a mess!! Once the beta blocker started to work I felt so much better. I guess point to my story is I'm one of those ppl say I can work through it on my own I'll get better I felt like total sh*t for over a month and today I'm just tired,upset stomach from med. A whole hell of a lot better than feeling like I'm having a panic attack so bad I pass out or have heart attack!
Sorry so long
Old 02-28-2014, 04:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm really glad you saw the Dr Krs - jeepers!
Feel better soon

D
Old 02-28-2014, 04:02 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

It's so good you went to your doctor krs! It's so foolish to try and diagnose ourselves, but I've done it many times. I'm glad you're feeling calmer.
Old 02-28-2014, 04:23 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I'm glad you saw the doctor.