Notices

plain crazy!!!

Old 01-23-2014, 09:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

plain crazy!!!

so thought i could have a few 11 days ago yep kindling kicked my butt..didn't even get hammered but was hung over for 3 days, haven't had a drink since and don't even have desire to have one i'm over it!!!! got through the physical withdrawals now its the emotional crap..cried all day yesterday and in between that was just pissed as hell for crying for no reason. The mind fog is driving me NUTS!! Im a wreck and swear im going CRAZY!!! I took a walk thought that would help it did for 5 min then back to being outta control crazy..i can't even go out of the house and socialize cause i just cry or get mad for no damn reason at all and my head feels like it is stuck in a jar!!
sorry just had to get this out of my mind full of fog!! lol
Old 01-23-2014, 09:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Canine Welfare Advocate

Congrats on 11 days sober. Rock on!
Old 01-23-2014, 09:49 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

It's a progressive thing, that alcoholism. Every time you go back it gets worse. It's great that you have 11 days, but it sounds like you are struggling. Have you sought out any local support like counseling, AA, etc? It can really help.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:21 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Congrats on eleven days sober. What are you doing for your recovery? Are you getting any support besides here?
Old 01-23-2014, 12:51 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Realising my life

Well done on 11 days, krs1. It sounds like you're having a really rough time this time. Hopefully that will give you the motivation to make it the last - and we're all here to support you in that

Thank you for your post and for the reminder about kindling. It may not have been nice for you to write, but you'll definitely have helped someone (as well as yourself) by posting here today
Old 01-23-2014, 02:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

how are you doing now krs1?

D
Old 01-23-2014, 03:47 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

thanks for the replies everyone..i don't do aa just sr is my main source it has helped me so much..headlump i'm more motivated than i ever was before i want my life back and although ive heard of kindling i would just push it aside boy was i blind it truly got the best of me this last time..as of today i have absolutly no desire to even pick up a drink. I know that changes in a instant so i'm going to be one step ahead of my booze monster! i haven't cried in a couple hours so thats a good thing my heads still stuck in the jar (damn mind fog) I have to keep reminding myself ive been posioning my body for a long time not going to heal in a week...it's like putting on weight going on a diet and then getting all bent out of shape that the extra pounds arent gone after 2 days of healthy eating and exercise....yep im a very impatient person another thing i'm working on...haha
Old 01-23-2014, 04:46 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better! I have a hell of a headache this evening and am dealing with lingering cravings but otherwise doing fine too.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:46 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Alcohol Free Member

Well done
Old 01-23-2014, 05:00 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

"The mind fog is driving me NUTS!! " krs1

"I HAD A bRAIN, THAT FELT LIKE pANcAKE bATTER"

- White Stripes, Hardest Button to Button

I can So Relate, krs1. I keep feeling like I'm Never quite fully awake and it's Frustrating...