Husband is Mia

Old 01-19-2014, 12:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Husband is Mia

After several years of AH losing job after job and finally spending a year laying in bed we lost our house. I left the state to stay with my son. I lost all my material possessions. After I left hubby got crazier and crazier spent about three months going from one rehab/psych unit to another. After October fourth none of us knew where he was. In early December I was able to track him to another state. Guess it was for rehab. I google him once a month. Found out he was arrested and spent 20 days in jail. After that we have no idea where he went. So he is probably homeless in a big town away from everything he knows. I hate it for him. But. I am am so glad I am away from that crazy man. I keep in contact with his brother so he is aware of everything.
Old 01-19-2014, 12:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Engineer Things; LOVE People

mkay.

That is that and that is him.

How 'bout you? and your son? Doing okay, getting help, etc.?
Old 01-19-2014, 12:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry you lost everything. It was a big fear of mine when my husband was in his alcoholism.

You have not lost your life though. You have a chance to recover. I hope you're doing well with your son.
Old 01-19-2014, 01:08 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I am so much better off. I have lost fifteen pounds just because I can be happy. I know how very lucky I am. I am thankful for my finally peaceful life. Took me about three months to feel human. But I am enjoying every single day
Old 01-19-2014, 01:20 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I finally don't let others guilt me about him. He did this to himself. I only try to track him to make sure he isn't trying to find me Everyday I work on healing