Notices

Bags under eyes gone but white circles under eyes?

Old 01-18-2014, 08:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Bags under eyes gone but white circles under eyes?

My under eye hollow look has improved dramatically. What seems to be left is not dark circles but what looks like white circles. They are even more noticeable after the shower. When I woke up today, they were very faint again but I can see them. The skin under my eyes looks a shade or three lighter than my checks. It almost looks like I wore sunglasses to the beach. I've dealt with the raccoon eyes a lot because I do wear sunglasses to the beach. There is no beach weather where I'm at and I have not worn sunglasses.

I didn't really get the alcoholic red face. I'm pretty pale. Or maybe I did get that and I didn't notice? I read online that the contrast would be that, but even if I did get the red face, it would be gone after a week.

It looks very weird to me. It's not exactly new. I've seen this before in a much less pronounced form and then it went away which leaves to me think it might be alcohol or vitamin deficiency related. Toward the end, I was hardly eating anything because of the alcohol.

I was going to buy a multi-vitamin with iron today but I've read that taking iron supplements is not good for people who drank a ton because of the amount of iron in their bodies.

No medical advise questions in here. Just wondering if anyone else had what looks like white circles under the eye and if in general former heavy drinkers should avoid iron.
Old 01-18-2014, 10:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Kaleidoscope eyes

Not really, just a few wrinkles I'd talk to the doctor xxxx
Old 01-18-2014, 11:03 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
~sb

eat well. see a doctor and don't avoid necessary things until the doctor tells you to.

You might just be seeing with clearer vision...

hugs & love to you
Old 01-18-2014, 01:30 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Give the skin some time to recover.

I do take vitamins and cod liver oil, I would not be worried about to much iron unless I had some symptons.