He attempted suicide

Old 01-16-2014, 10:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

He attempted suicide

I didn't marchman act him, but now he has been baker acted. I found a couple sympathetic cops that actually searched every hotel & motel in a mile radius of a very busy intersection until they found him. He was unconscious and stopped breathing. We're lucky he's alive. He's being held in a psychiatric ward and I will meet with the Doctor tomorrow to find out what will happen next. The anxiety is killing me!
Old 01-17-2014, 03:40 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I am so very sorry and will keep him and you in my prayers.

God bless those cops who searched.

Hugs
Old 01-17-2014, 03:46 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I am so sorry . We are here for you xxx
Old 01-17-2014, 03:53 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Dear HusbandsKeeper,

I am glad your husband has been found and I am very sorry for what you must be going through. Everybody in your situation would be exhausted and anxious, you most likely have a lot of news to process and all this must feel so unreal for you.

Your husband is safe and receiving the medical attention he needs now. Whatever led up to him attempting to commit suicide - there was nothing that you could have done to prevent it.It is NOT your fault and whatever he decides to do with his life in the future is out of your control.

I read on here that quite a few people were suffering though suicide attempts of their beloved ones. Just as people differ from each other, the reasons why people try to commit suicide differ, sometimes it is a cry for help. Your husband is safe, and has the best chances to receive the help he needs - if he wants and accepts it now - this is up to him.

With all the focus on your husband please make sure you receive the same help. Please know that you are not alone, keep posting here and reach out to your family and friends, go to a NarAnon /AlAnon group, seek help from a counsellor. I know your worries are with your husband, but your sanity and safety are just equally important. Allow people to be there for you and try to take good care of yourself.
Old 01-17-2014, 06:16 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I am so very sorry this happened. Hopefully he will get the help he needs. Keeping you both in my prayers.