Anyone point me to a red book study group?

Old 12-10-2013, 10:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Anyone point me to a red book study group?

I bought the ACA red book, which has helped me understand my core struggles in many areas of my life. There are so few meetings near me and I wondered if anyone knew of any links or places where I could go to be part of a community studying this book. I'm undisciplined! Without structure or feedback, I will likely not get far.

Thanks.

Zorah
Old 12-14-2013, 06:38 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hello Zorah

I don't personally know of any online book study groups. The best place to look is here:

World Meeting List

Do a search for "INTERNET" in order to get the online meeting listing. You can also try "TELEPHONE" to get phone meets.

Mike
Old 12-20-2013, 10:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

How about this, it doesn't go with the Big red book but it looks interesting:
Adult Children of Alcoholics Syndrome: A Step By Step Guide To Discovery And Recovery Paperback
by Wayne Kritsberg
Adult Children of Alcoholics Syndrome: A Step By Step Guide To Discovery And Recovery: Wayne Kritsberg: 9780553272796: Amazon.com: Books
More than 28 million Americans grew up in alcoholic families. They bear a painful legacy of confusion, fear, anger and hurt--and they are at shockingly high risk of marrying an alcoholic or becoming alcoholics themselves. In this authoritative book, Wayne Kritsberg shows how to recognize--and remedy--the long-term effects of the dysfunctional, alcoholic family. His proven techniques, based on extensive clinical experience using the Family Integration System offer REAL help and REAL hope for adult children of alcoholics--and those they love.