Notices

I want to spread the word for heroin awareness

Old 11-19-2013, 03:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Wink I want to spread the word for heroin awareness

When i get closer to a year or two years clean i really am interested in becoming part of a group called heroin control that is from Hamilton, Ohio that i'm so great full to have found out about. I obviously have much experience in this department, and i need and want to help others so much it drives crazy sometimes. because i just want to help everyone and i know some people do not even want help but that's when i want to help even more because if they could just see that there is life after heroin or any drug. and that life after drugs is a great life!!! and if you work hard at it, it can become successful and fulfilling!!! it does take work and constant effort to stay clean and sober but its so much easier to stay sober than to continue to use and be sick with out drugs. This is all i have on this post for now but there will be more from me!! Forever Sober/Clean!!!
Old 11-19-2013, 09:03 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It's always been my opinion that former addicts and alcoholics are great people to help others with their addictions.

I hope this works out for you. Have you considered attending school to become certified as an addiction counselor?
Old 11-20-2013, 06:07 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

yes feenixxrising i have always wanted to help people and have always wanted to go to school for it. counseling for addicts , teens or both. and one day i know i will do just that. -- confident
Old 11-20-2013, 06:26 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Sounds like you've got the fire burning in you. You'll do well as a recovery advocate.

Zube