I need some words of inspiration today

Old 11-05-2013, 02:20 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
box of chocolates

I need some words of inspiration today

just some kind words.
I am starting to feel sick i'm so upset .
last night ah got drunk and blew up. why did he get upset ? well let's see i am on my laptop...ah is apparently drunk since he continues to tease, mess with me and say stupid childish things (not hateful at this point just stupid) then he decided he needs to use the computer. i tell him one second i am in the middle of something. LITERALLY in the middle of using it. he bugs me like a child wanting something, asking one after the next. (ugh one second! ) he hears me getting frustrated and starts getting mad "what the f****!! b***, stupid f**** b*** i haven't done sh** to you. you have no right to get snappy at me !" so on and so forth...i'm just sitting there i tell him one second im almost dont ok? i wasnt rude, i didnt initiate an argument nothing!! and again a second later "HELLLOOO?!!! well?" he whines until he gets what he wants....(just take it!) then after he GETS WHAT HE WANTS...he starts crying about us not having butter. he wants to make a grilled cheese sandwich (THIS IS AFTER AT HIS REQUEST BEFORE HE GOT DRUNK I MADE A WHOLE BATCH OF ENCHILADAS!!) he then throws a fit about no butter screaming yelling, he threw his shoes, he bashed the pan on top of the stove. it just went on like this with him talking crap about me and calling me names. I got up and went to bed (i am tired and i am not listening to it!!!)

Today (the next day ) which he is suppose to be leaving I get this feeling even though he is sitting quietly that he has been drinking again. he is being so good but a few signs are obvious. well lo and behold He snaps and throws another tantrum AGAIN!! (yup he's been drinking)
Now i am just waiting for him to leave as HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE DOING!!
Old 11-05-2013, 02:55 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sounds like the King Baby is on the loose in your house. Detach...it's about all you can do. When RAH was drinking, it was best for me to leave the room and sometimes the house.

Take care of you and your baby on the way. Maybe keep a couple of books handy or something to prep for the little one? Just take care of yourself...AH is his own problem. I know you know what to do...not sure that I'm being inspirational...but, we're here for your support.
Old 11-05-2013, 03:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Bunnies!

Please take care of yourself. It's only a matter of time before you take the place of the shoes or the pan being smashed around. (((Hugs)))
Old 11-05-2013, 03:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

So sorry- what is it with these King Babies! He is a grown man like my AH but they act more childish than a 10 year old. What the heck? My AH got mad at my son and me Friday night and left and stayed with his Mom with no contact until Sunday and then thought he would just come back home. Hell to the No. Enough is enough. So sorry you had to deal with his crap. Sending hugs
Old 11-05-2013, 05:32 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
box of chocolates

thanks, Well what was suppose to be tonight turned into in the morning plans. so i am going to bed early so i don't have to deal with him. oh and he broke my incense holder apparently last night at some point after i went to sleep and is currently drinking some more! (you would think he would be worn out..my god! how much can someone drink!)
thanks for the support everyone.
trying to detach as much as humanly possible but i get so hurt i start crying and being pregnant only makes me feel sick when i get worked up or cry.