Notices

22nd day clean, when does this rls stop?:(

Old 10-13-2013, 11:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

22nd day clean, when does this rls stop?:(

Hi Everyone. Yep Its Me Again. Im On My Phone So Im Sorry If This Thread Is Looking craY.IDk Y Ot Does It Like This. But Anyway Im On My 22Nd Day Of No OIxys Or Alcohol. Im Very Proud Of Myself. But I Still Keep Having The Rls And Diareia . And No Energy Still. The Doc Just Put Me On Naltraxone And Im On The Second 50Mg Tablet Of That. But Ive Had All The Symptoms Before.I Got On The Naltraxone. Anyway Thank U All For Reading And If Anyone Who Can Help With Anything Thank U As Well.
Old 10-14-2013, 02:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi redhead! Sorry you are still having withdrawal symptoms. Are you getting enough potassium? Bananas are an excellent source of potassium. Also, try taking a multivitamin. In my IOP group the other day the counselor was talking about how drugs and alchohol deplete the body of many key vitamins and nutrients. The fact that you were abusing both is a double whammy. Our livers are working overtime just trying to rid our bodies of these toxins. They have no time to process the nutrients from our food. This can leave us severely malnourished. Please pay close attention to your diet. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Drink plenty of water. In fact get yourself some Gateraide or sports drinks. Also, exercise! I know it's the last thing you feel like doing! Just try to do a little. Even if its only 10 min. a day. Walking and stretching exercises would greatly reduce your RLS. If you are still having these symptoms please have your doctor do a complete physical.

Good luck and congratulations on your 22 days!
Old 10-15-2013, 09:02 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm 72 days clean of opiates and I still have minor rls which is nothing like my withdraw rls, but it seems to hang around like a bad house guest.