Notices

Day 11

Old 10-12-2013, 07:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 11

Well last night SUCKED. I attempted to work for the first time sober and the weakness of this w/d had me leave work after an hour or two of being there. I have NO energy, no personality with my tables (I serve) and it was horrible. Almost went to the ER but I can't risk being shipped off to a rehab having a two year old daughter. This morning I took 2 tramadol and I don't regret it. Tramadol is NOT what I crave but it boosted my energy a little. Maybe I will survive work tonight. Also, tomorrow I'm taking my sister to the Cleveland browns game which was a birthday gift I got for her (while I was on my happy drugs) and now I'm dreading going because I feel like my body is too weak to stand it. Going to get some soboxone today so maybe I'll get through these next few days! First NA meeting on Monday! Let's do this! Also LETS GO CLEVELAND!!!!!!!
Old 10-12-2013, 08:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Have you been eating anything? Also, the tram gave you energy because it's a synthetic opoid like hydro and oxy. It also has an SSRI built in. They are brutal to wd from.

Please talk to someone here about the sub. It's a whole other barrel of monkeys.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:09 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm only getting 2 strips. Then starting Monday I will go to an outpatient rehab to detox the proper way. I know all about trams and subs. I refuse to allow myself to take either for more than a day or two. I'm so focused on getting clean, but I NEED the energy just to get through the rest of the weekend. Staying away from vikes and percs though, and that is for certain!
Old 10-12-2013, 08:13 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Ok, I was just concerned about you jumping on something out of desperation that is even uglier to quit than hydro. Sounds like you have a solid plan.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:15 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I definitely do! This site is my home since all this started! I even have the iPhone app that I paid 99 cents for! Lol! I have a great support system from my family and they would NEVER allow me to go back to my ways.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:21 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Do you know if you can take suboxone after taking Tram? Like within the same 24 hour period? I don't know that answer so you might want to look that up so you don't get sick.

Good luck with your recovery!