Notices

Day 8!

Old 10-09-2013, 11:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 8!

Thanks to everyone for the support! What to do about the nausea, the worst is killing me now! What to do!!!!!
Old 10-10-2013, 02:10 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

You are doing great bang! Eight days is awesome!
Old 10-10-2013, 02:35 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

You are doing great! The first month can be hard. Just know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Keep moving towards the light.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:50 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Not medical advice but there is an OTC medicine I use for nausea. Its call Nauzene chewables. Walmart or most pharms have it.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thanks Tiredenough, I will def try that one. I go to the dr in 5 days ( she has no idea about my addiction) although she drug tests me monthly for my adderall. I've always managed to drink a " cleanser" then take my meds so the opiates didn't show but last time it didn't work. I am considering asking her for gabapentin. Not only has it gotten me through WDs but I've researched it a lot and it's good for depression and PAWS. I've been on celexa 40 mg for years and it doesn't work well anymore. We tried viibryd which caused a 30lb weight gain, nauseau, migraines and brain zaps. Then cymbalta which my insurance didn't wanna pay for. Maybe GABA will help when taken with my celexa. After all, one reason my addiction kept going was bc when I was high I didn't care that my life sucked. I didn't worry about anything ( except where to get my next score lol) the depression is bad now and I've cried myself to sleep the past 3 days, if I can get that under control I think staying clean will be easier.