Notices

Gratitude list

Old 09-12-2013, 04:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Gratitude list

Howdy! I see that there are a lot of fresh Avatars (Faces) on the forum as of late! Your doing something amazing for yourself so keep up the good work. The hellish roller coaster ride does let up after awhile, and you will find yourself feeling better than ever. This has been my experience. I promise it gets better.

I am grateful to be alive today. I am most grateful for this forum and having a place to give and receive support for my Alcoholism. May I ask you what you are grateful for today?
Old 09-12-2013, 04:43 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Mizzuno, I am grateful to wake up and not be sick. To wake up with an appetite. To be able 24/7 to jump in the car or go for an errand. It's a long list. Hugs to you.
Old 09-12-2013, 05:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hi Mizz,
I'm grateful to be alive, for my family, friends, and the SR community. I am also grateful to not be the pathetic meat bag I was whilst drinking.
Yours,
Cas
Old 09-12-2013, 05:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I am grateful that the leaves are turning on the trees and my favorite season of all is rapidly approaching. I am grateful that I am able to enjoy the beauty.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:48 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I am grateful to finally feel better about myself. And not be ashamed. And I am so very grateful to have found SR.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:57 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I am grateful

to my HP for helping me to stay sober firstly, to be able to feel cold in the morning and see the sunrise, to be able to run and exercise, to be able to wake up with a smile on my face, to be able to smell the trees and flowers, to be clear minded and fresh (well, a little sleepy), to be able to look forward to the day and its challenges, and to have HOPE.....
Old 09-12-2013, 07:09 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I am grateful for my wonderful children. I am grateful for my sobriety today. I am grateful to live under a dry roof. I am grateful for my mom and I am grateful for my husband.
Old 09-12-2013, 07:16 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

I am grateful that my blood tests came back normal and it seems like my kidneys and liver are finally healed. I am also grateful for my favorite season of the year coming up--autumn!!
Old 09-13-2013, 08:29 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I am GRATEFUL to be running again. I am also grateful to be in school and filling my brain with new information. Life is a blessing!