Soooooo first night back was interesting

Old 08-27-2013, 08:50 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Soooooo first night back was interesting

as my husband has been away at his parents for a couple of weeks I was not used to his behaviours, however it was highly noticeable last night when something silly happened and the power lead thingy(technical I know) came out to the tv it almost sent him loopy so I asked would you like some help he agreed and then ranted that after only five minutes back he was already stressed(I stayed calm) and said don't let the little things worry you. then later in the evening he was looking for rizla and couldnt find them again the same worry and stress came over his face, I don't think this is going to be and easy ride I didn't get much sleep because he was tossing and turning all night, but if I remain calm and steadfast Im sure I'll get through it easier, on a bright note while he was at his mums house I bought him some addiction books(co dependency I know but that was before I realised what I was doing) to my surprise he has read one and started reading the other, which is good, he is very closed off emotionally but always has been so for him to open up just that little bit is a huge step for him xxoo
Old 08-27-2013, 10:27 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Early stages of recovery are very emotional times but will eventually get better as he learns new coping skills.

It will be trying times for you too.

I hope you both can work through this and have better days ahead.

Hugs