Notices

Full moon.

Old 08-21-2013, 04:21 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BFD
Slowly, but surely, making it!

Full moon.

Holy cow! Slept like crap last night. Anyone else?
Old 08-21-2013, 04:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Morning! I slept okay...but had some INTENSE dreams. I dreamed about my old high school basketball team, my old coach, teammates. We were playing North High (always the best team in our league) and my coach wouldn't put me in. In real life, that happened once in high school when my coach was trying to teach me a lesson. In real life, I stomped around for days and complained - but this time, in my dream, I held my tongue and just accepted it.

It was like I was making peace with the situation after all these 20 years later. Woke up in a bit of a sweat, much earlier than normal, and it feels like I've been asleep for a long, long time. Weird.
Old 08-21-2013, 04:44 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
BFD
Slowly, but surely, making it!

That's a cool dream! I wish I would have "healing" dreams.
Old 08-21-2013, 05:20 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hey BFD!

I'm glad to see you! Sorry you had such a bad night sleep last night! My daughter was telling me that it was a "blue moon" last light. You know "once in a blue moon"? It's funny, because I didn't really know it meant an extra full moon. I went out expecting to see a blue moon. Lol
Old 08-21-2013, 06:08 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Work in Progress

Originally Posted by cleaninLI View Post
Hey BFD!

I'm glad to see you! Sorry you had such a bad night sleep last night! My daughter was telling me that it was a "blue moon" last light. You know "once in a blue moon"? It's funny, because I didn't really know it meant an extra full moon. I went out expecting to see a blue moon. Lol
Ha ha! Clean I wanted to SEE the blue moon last night and I was very disappointed it looked like a regular full moon. Lol. I googled blue moon after that. Everyone made such a big deal about this blue moon I had to see it.

I actually had a pretty vivid dream last night that confused the hell out of me when I realized it didn't really happen.