Notices

this is my biggest trigger...

Old 08-03-2013, 09:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

this is my biggest trigger...

hi everybody
this evening my ex mother in law mention my stbx that she got a 2 day no hearing from her, and my daughter is playing with my iphone and for some weird reason went she open facebook it open to my stbx page, I never new her password or nothing. I have 1 and 1/2 week not talking to her last 2 times I did not answer her phone calls.
now I'm here thinking of her, it's being 7 months after our separation I just got my first real apartament as a single men I being working hard on moving on and now I feel the pain not as hard but still hurt, I really would love to no to have no more emotions or feelings for her.
I forgive my self for my mistakes in my marriage and I forgive her too for hers like cheating. I don't want to grieve not more and went I feel all this emotions is went I drunk until I did not hurt any more. and tonight is one of those that I don't want to feel but I love being sober.
and coming here and vent is helpful.
any body have any suggestions or some similar experiences
any will be welcome
thanks
Eric

Old 08-03-2013, 10:05 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Eric
the only advice I can give you is time heals...it really does.

I'm betting you're already a different person in many ways to the man you were then...some relationships being in the past, y'know?

and drinking won't help...we need to acknowledge these feelings and get through them to move on, not numb them out.

there's plenty of support here - lean on us

D