Notices

Day 6

Old 06-26-2013, 08:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 6

I had court yesterday and my case is being transferred to Drug-court, which means if I use, I'll get sent to jail! The judge told me it won't be a few weeks til' I get into drug court and I'm sitting there thinking "Three weeks? Omg I can do so much s**t in that three weeks!!" and then the judge said if I happen to relapse before then I'll be dealt with accordingly in regular court(aka go to jail). So I'm honestly glad for that. But regardless of that I almost friggin' used last night! I was gonna hang out with this guy and he asked if I wanted him to bring drinks and pot and say "YES!!!" but then after I sat with it for awhile I realized how stupid it would be to go to jail over one night of getting drunk and stoned, so I ended up not messaging the guy back and going to bed.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

The AV ignores future consequences....glad you didn't. You made the right decision, hope you slept well.
Old 06-26-2013, 08:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I did sleep well, though I woke up groggy as HELL.. And now that I've made the decision to cut adderall out of my life, I've lost my morning pick-me-up.. I guess vitamins and this here red bull will have to do lol.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:09 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Shape-Shifting Super-Hero

Hey there...glad to hear you pulled though. You can make it. Plus, jail is no fun, and the word can be a lot more fun, even if one has to stop drinking and using, and feel bad for a while, it get's better. Stay strong, there.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:27 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by jakec View Post
I did sleep well, though I woke up groggy as HELL.. And now that I've made the decision to cut adderall out of my life, I've lost my morning pick-me-up.. I guess vitamins and this here red bull will have to do lol.
I hope you add meetings to your list of positive things to do. LOTS OF MEETINGS !! Lots of time in the presence of the oldtimers.

Jake, you and I are a lot alike, we literally are going to have have to change everything about ourselves except our names.

Why are you making decisions about prescription drugs ??!! You just can't surrender and listen ... let someone help you.

I wish you the best kid. You got some work to do. You are like me, we got a double dose of self-will when we were made.

All the best.

Bob R
Old 06-26-2013, 09:35 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by 2granddaughters View Post
I hope you add meetings to your list of positive things to do. LOTS OF MEETINGS !! Lots of time in the presence of the oldtimers.

Jake, you and I are a lot alike, we literally are going to have have to change everything about ourselves except our names.

Why are you making decisions about prescription drugs ??!! You just can't surrender and listen ... let someone help you.

I wish you the best kid. You got some work to do. You are like me, we got a double dose of self-will when we were made.

All the best.

Bob R
Oh yes, lots of meetings indeed! In fact I have my homegroup tonight! And the reason I made the choice about my prescription drugs because A.) Whenever I have Adderall I ALWAYS end up abusing it, and B.) My psychiatrist refuses to prescribe me any psych meds until I get a significant amount of clean time and I ran out of Adderall.