I’m so glad I am not her……..

Old 06-15-2013, 05:35 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I’m so glad I am not her……..

I am so happy I am not the woman waiting in the wings for HIS relationship to finally crumble.

I am so happy I am not the woman putting my heart and soul into a man who bought me a sandwich.

I am so happy I am not the woman who sent 22 text messages in two days telling him how wonderful he is and how happy he’s made me by coming into my life…its destiny!!!

I am so happy I am not the woman who got her # blocked because of the 22 desperate text messages.

I am so happy I am not the woman who finally received his phone call because everyone else left his life because of his behavior.

I am so happy I am not the woman falling hard for the unemployed addict.

I am so happy I am not the woman who’s putting her everything into the man who will soon lose his driving privileges for 6 months.

I am so happy I am not the woman who will soon see the real live addict in action.

I am extremely happy and grateful that I am the woman who left a relationship with an active addict. I am so happy I obtained a restraining order to keep the craziness away from me. It’s a beautiful day in my neighborhood and I can now fully enjoy it!!!!
Old 06-15-2013, 05:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I hope to be that woman too. I admire your strength & courage. I hope I too can be in that place soon. Thkyou & best wishes for your new adventures
Old 06-15-2013, 05:47 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

What an inspiring post. Listing it out like that shows that changing one little thing here and there will end up being life changing. When you are in the relationship it is so hard to see how not normal certain behaviors is until you start to sit down and really look at your life.

We all need to acknowledge how far we have come and grown. It really it something to be proud!!
Old 06-15-2013, 08:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
Originally Posted by atalose View Post
I am so happy I am not the woman waiting in the wings for HIS relationship to finally crumble.

I am so happy I am not the woman putting my heart and soul into a man who bought me a sandwich.

I am so happy I am not the woman who sent 22 text messages in two days telling him how wonderful he is and how happy he’s made me by coming into my life…its destiny!!!

I am so happy I am not the woman who got her # blocked because of the 22 desperate text messages.

I am so happy I am not the woman who finally received his phone call because everyone else left his life because of his behavior.

I am so happy I am not the woman falling hard for the unemployed addict.

I am so happy I am not the woman who’s putting her everything into the man who will soon lose his driving privileges for 6 months.

I am so happy I am not the woman who will soon see the real live addict in action.

I am extremely happy and grateful that I am the woman who left a relationship with an active addict. I am so happy I obtained a restraining order to keep the craziness away from me. It’s a beautiful day in my neighborhood and I can now fully enjoy it!!!!
You forgot to add how you're so happy that the experience you gained, while painful, has led to more self awareness, self honesty, and better boundaries...

ZoSo
Old 06-15-2013, 12:20 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

We are as happy for you as we are sad for woman #2.