Notices

Late night meeting...

Old 04-29-2013, 04:22 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BFD
Slowly, but surely, making it!

Late night meeting...

I guess this will come and go. I can't expect all my late night meetings to be awesome. But tonight is the especially grueling long meeting, and I would really love to have my old straw and trusty crusher at the ready. Instead, I've got a Red Bull...

It gives you wings. Hehehehe.
Old 04-29-2013, 04:58 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Marcher

Wink

So you can fly home!
Old 04-29-2013, 08:36 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

See there are other ways to be high lol.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:37 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Just to clear my previous statement by "high" I meant with wings to fly home sorry lol
Old 04-30-2013, 06:12 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Marcher

Olivilo, I got it!

BFD, how'd it go last night?
Old 04-30-2013, 06:43 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by BFD View Post
I guess this will come and go. I can't expect all my late night meetings to be awesome. But tonight is the especially grueling long meeting, and I would really love to have my old straw and trusty crusher at the ready. Instead, I've got a Red Bull...

It gives you wings. Hehehehe.
I had a bad meeting also. My local NA group sucks. There are around 25 people in there and just three of them have been sober enough to sponsor.

The group as a whole doesn't have any since of recovery. The meeting is just a place to come get your paper signed and joke around for an hour.

I only have 31 day, but I have been in recover for a long time. I get so mad that none of these people are taking it serious at all. I have to accept it and try to get the most out of it.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:31 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
BFD

Very very VERY long night...

Originally Posted by joygirl View Post
BFD, how'd it go last night?
It was long as heck. I didn't get out until 1045. That is a ridiculous time to be getting out of work after arriving at 8am!!! The people were rude, everyone was tired at the end, but life went on. The Red Bull upset my stomach, and I think I ate something bad out of the fridge last night, bc my belly is under attack today. Makes me remember WDs and I'm not in the greatest of moods today bc of that.
Old 04-30-2013, 09:33 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
BFD

Originally Posted by chrisb245 View Post
I had a bad meeting also. My local NA group sucks. There are around 25 people in there and just three of them have been sober enough to sponsor.

The group as a whole doesn't have any since of recovery. The meeting is just a place to come get your paper signed and joke around for an hour.

I only have 31 day, but I have been in recover for a long time. I get so mad that none of these people are taking it serious at all. I have to accept it and try to get the most out of it.
Sometimes, people just do the recovery dance bc they are ordered to, and they don't WANT it like we do. I promise you as soon as they have met their obligations, they will be out scoring faster than you can blink. They are the ones that will lose out on not taking advantage of the happiness that could be within their grasp. I mean, this isn't perfect or fun, but at least it's REAL. Keep doing what you're doing, Chris!