Notices

Hydrocodone W/D Day 10

Old 04-26-2013, 02:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hydrocodone W/D Day 10

Can someone explain to me why I am actually feeling very strong, debilitating withdrawal symptoms (classic ones) on day 10 of stopping Hydrocodones cold-turkey?

I am sicker today then any prior days. I have the complete flu-like symptoms etc. I have a headache that feels like my head is coming off and my eye sockets are pounding even. Is this normal? Shouldn't I be well pass this? And how long with this last until I find some sense of relief?

Thank you!
Old 04-26-2013, 03:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

This uncomfortable feeling will pass. The best thing is to not obsess over it and try and find something that will pass the time. Dont know if you have a program but going to any type of meeting will help. Just dont pick up
Old 04-26-2013, 05:20 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Im on day 36 cold turkey, by day 10 I still have tummy troubles. Day 20-22 I was so crabby it was crazy. Just know it does get better. I joined a gym and this week has been wonderful. One of my fav quotes, When you feel like your walking through hell, just keep walking. It's so true, keep fighting and you will find light at the end of this! Great job on 10 days btw.