Notices

Day 1 again today.

Old 04-25-2013, 12:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 1 again today.

So it is day 1 again for me. The acute symptoms aren't as bad as when I quit 2 weeks ago. Still isn't comfortable. Managing ok. Luckily, I don't have to go through the same pain as last time. Here we go again. Cheers.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I found day 1 not bad because its still in your system, day 2 horrible, 3 worse, 4 still bad but starting to get better, 5 okay, 6 good, 7 really good, 8 great, 9 amazing 10 good to go.
That is how my cycle works every time I slip and relapse but I realize everyone is different.

I have heard people say they feel good by day 2-3 or still horrible at 2-3 weeks.
Old 04-25-2013, 01:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

It took about 5 days the last time for things to get better. I slipped for 2 days and didn't take that many. So I am hoping it isn't as bad as when I got off them the first time. I know tomorrow is going to be worse than today. But so far not even near what I went through last time.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:35 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

if you only did 2 days of them you should be free of wd symptoms.... you have to do them minimum of 72 hours 3 days straight... to get wd..... and even at 3 days it has to be at a high dose.. ive gone 2 weeks at 30mgs and didnt get wd when i first used. docs write scripts for weeks... those ppl dont have any issue coming off. 2 days i think you should be good if you went 2 weeks without slipping. its a mental thing dont tell yourself you are sick and wd. cuz u shouldnt be. mind over matter
Old 04-25-2013, 03:39 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yeah. It isn't bad. I think your right it's more mental right now. Wierd how I did them for so long at high doses and then I really hated how I felt on them the last two days. My mind is completely befuddled and it's hard to even think straight. I am done for good. I don't like them any more. And I don't want to be like that anymore.