I Cracked...

Old 04-21-2013, 09:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I Cracked...

I Cracked....I gave in and texted my AXBF recommending to attend a very large NA meeting tonight in Sarasota....He manipulated me by saying WHATEVER you ignored me for a whole week and now u wanna send me a reccomendation?! He ended up making me feel like SH*T when I did NOTHING WRONG....I havent done anything wrong our whole relationship....

I ended up finally sending his step mom a text saying we broke up ( which he didnt want me to do ) and kindly thankking them for all the wonderful things they have done for me...

UGH

Better note: Attended Nar Anon tonight and I printed out in the sticky notes "What Addicts Do" and shared aloud many people......it helped alot of women tonight and I even referred them to stop by on SR and check out the forums.....at least doing that made me feel good tonight...

Anyways just thought i share....i regret texting him about the NA meeting...just thought maybe it would be "useful" then he flipped it on me how i ignored him....YET he broke up w me and stated LESS CONTACT THE BETTER

mindf*ck
Old 04-21-2013, 11:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I think this situation just reinforces the fact that no contact is really what's best for now. After my EXABf and I broke up, we did text a bit... After a few conversations it occurred to me that every time I interacted with him I ended up extremely hurt again. Thus, I made the decision to at least not initiate contact. I know how hard NC is.. I caved many times too. Don't feel bad. Just let it be a lesson.
You texting him, recommending a NA meeting sticks out as a very codependent characteristic to me. Can you see this in yourself? You are still so focused on him and what he is doing... It is time to put the focus on YOU!

Good job going to a meeting. I'm glad it helped and you were able to share with other women. Hang in there!
Old 04-22-2013, 03:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Good for you for not letting his bad behaviour and blame become your problem.

Sometimes we need to see something several times, before we "see" it for what it is. I think your vision is now 20/20.

Hugs
Old 04-22-2013, 07:35 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
Originally Posted by Evey View Post
I Cracked....I gave in and texted my AXBF recommending to attend a very large NA meeting tonight in Sarasota....He manipulated me by saying WHATEVER you ignored me for a whole week and now u wanna send me a reccomendation?! He ended up making me feel like SH*T when I did NOTHING WRONG....I havent done anything wrong our whole relationship....

I ended up finally sending his step mom a text saying we broke up ( which he didnt want me to do ) and kindly thankking them for all the wonderful things they have done for me...

UGH

Better note: Attended Nar Anon tonight and I printed out in the sticky notes "What Addicts Do" and shared aloud many people......it helped alot of women tonight and I even referred them to stop by on SR and check out the forums.....at least doing that made me feel good tonight...

Anyways just thought i share....i regret texting him about the NA meeting...just thought maybe it would be "useful" then he flipped it on me how i ignored him....YET he broke up w me and stated LESS CONTACT THE BETTER

mindf*ck
Ever see a cottonmouth down in your parts, Evey?

Next time you think that texting your AXBF is a good idea, think of a cottonmouth with his head reared back and his mouth wide open. That's the snake's way of warning you not to get too close...because if you do, he'll bite you, and you'll be in a world of hurt.

ZoSo
Old 04-22-2013, 09:07 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I Cracked....I gave in and texted my AXBF recommending to attend a very large NA meeting tonight in Sarasota....He manipulated me by saying WHATEVER you ignored me for a whole week and now u wanna send me a reccomendation?! He ended up making me feel like SH*T...
....and that is how we learn.

I'm curious, how did you expect that he would react?

What will you do differently next time you have such an urge?
Old 04-22-2013, 09:19 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by tjp613 View Post
....and that is how we learn.

I'm curious, how did you expect that he would react?

What will you do differently next time you have such an urge?
I guess I thought he would respond by saying "Thanks I might take you up on that, followed by a "How are you doing?" ugh. I ignored his texts all week cause he ASKED for time alone (broke up w/ me) and I needed to the alone timee myself.....sorry for recommending a HELPFUL meeting....im the bad person all over again. man from HELL. If I have the "urge" im gonna try to remind myself what a mindf*ck he is.....just hurts so much when i know im a good person and I have tried so hard for him and hes making me to feel like a piece of sh*t......i dont get it and HE KNOWS ive never done anything to hurt him only help him. he told me in his texts last night that he hasnt touched drugs and hes attending all of his meetings......yeah right. the way our convo was last nite i was talking to a TOTALLY different person so out of line, disrespectful......he would never talk 2 me like that.......drugs.....*sigh*
Old 04-22-2013, 10:40 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Every,
Don't you know by now WE are always going to be the bad ones, the crazy ones, the ones that hurt THEM, the ones with the problems, the ones who are to be blames for their messed up lives, the ones that need help, the ones who are evil……
I am finally beginning to let go of it ALL. I mean up to last night I had mutual friends of my exbf and I texting me why am I doing and saying such and such about Jay ( I assume he is posting all kinds crap on his facebook) God what was I in love with this is a 31 year old man who works for little above minimum wage who wrecked 2 cars in less than 2 years doesn’t have a driver licenses doesn't have a home or can take care of himself without help from some woman. What a journey its had been but I have grown u and learnt from my mistakes but cut all communication off immediately
I am moving out of the country as far as everyone who knows him is concerned and I am happy with my little white lie as its what's best for me.