Notices

Nearly lost myself

Old 04-06-2013, 07:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Nearly lost myself

On Friday we had our fortnightly 1:1 with my boss which I make sure to have now and stick to it to not have happened last time and be informed on a consistent basis how he sees my work etc.........but really the only feedback that I get is about how I am tracking let's say stress, mental wise....my work does not really get mentioned much. I keep everything personal totally now to myself and everything that might have me running around or working a bit longer really now solely has to do with work, in any case he first asked me to cancel an important meeting with his Directors and in his 1:1 with me he actually specifically told me that he cancelled it to make sure we had this talk and he could give me the feedback that for the last too weeks I seem to have been a bit unfocused in other words from reactive,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I do not understand, people have good days and not so good days.....I just do not understand where he is coming from,,,,,, it made me feel like I was not normal, and normal basically means do not speak up, stay low and focus only on your work.....I do not know has anyone else had such a weird experience with their boss............???