Notices

Paraphilic infantilism

Old 04-04-2013, 04:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Paraphilic infantilism

Paraphilic infantilism is a desire to be treated like a baby. These includes diaper changes etc.The lord told me that this is a sexual sin. This sin could bring spiritual harm to my family. The Lord told me that I cannot do these kinds of things with my future wive. Is there a way to overcome this sexual sin? How can I stop this addiction? I understand that wanting to be treated like a baby is not normal behavior.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:14 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi lovelylife - welcome
Have you had counselling for this issue?

D
Old 04-05-2013, 03:41 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Grateful to be free

Hi lovelylife,

Do you also deal with substance abuse? If so, getting clean and sober and in recovery usually helps us address any other areas of concern in our lives.

I am with Dee, I would suggest you speak to a therapist about this and how to address it since it is a concern to you. I do believe there are ways to manage such things and often put them to rest. I have a sister who is a psychiatrist who works with people on sexually related issues, and much can be done.

Welcome aboard.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:48 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Start fantasizing about other sexual stuff and build it into your thought life to push the unwanted ones aside a bit.

I kind of did something like this to push aside my "perfect high" fantasy of how good doing my favorite drugs and drinking beer with them might feel.

If I catch myself fantasizing about the perfect high, I shut it down and think of something else before it triggers to much desire.