Notices

Hello one week to mow sober

Old 03-24-2013, 06:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Hello one week to mow sober

Look forward to learning understanding the effects of alcohol . I of course always thought I had it under control but I can't fool even myself anymore. So so sick of booze and feeling bad and ashamed but I need support in the future when I start to justify or my husband who doesn't think I have a problem starts to say oh I can handle a little wine or a beer two. So tired of the mental torture and winding up and the same bad empty feeling of saying I need to quit I can't do this anymore. Enough for now really trying to do the one day at a time thing this weekend feeling tired, irritated, and bring on the carbs!
Old 03-24-2013, 06:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Verny View Post
Enough for now really trying to do the one day at a time thing this weekend feeling tired, irritated, and bring on the carbs!
Welcome Verny, Glad you found this sight. It is good you are recognizing it is a problem. I hope you find sobriety. I know how you feel. Sounds like maybe you haven't lost everything yet and that's a good thing. Still time to stop before facing some serious consequences. God Bless !
Old 03-24-2013, 06:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

You've come to a very supportive place. I too was sick of myself when I was drinking but finally got sick and tired of always being sick and tired. I got my support from SR and my addiction counselor. It's worked for me for the last three years.