Notices

Here we go again...

Old 03-20-2013, 10:05 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Here we go again...

On the very date of my last post I started again. It started as somewhat of an experiment. In my head perhaps, I justified it by misunderstood responses to my last post. As we all know there is always an excuse. The alcoholic mind is an extraordinary thing. I am so sick of this. Not the whole, sick and tired of being sick and tired AA bit. I am sick of my mind being like this. At this point I do believe we were in fact born like this. Always hungry never full, built to spill type of thing. Yet we also were born with such passion, empathy and fever that I believe among other things sets the fire for this type of insanity. It took me 38 years to realize this mental condition if you will and I "fear" it will never end. I recall as a child still having a mind to at least attempt to choose between right and wrong. Granted always choosing wrong, yet at least having a mild cognitive process in place to see a glimpse of the angel on one shoulder. I believe now that mind died long ago. I commend all of you on your continued sobriety and if there's a God I will join you once again. Thank you all for your past support.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:09 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
~sb

You made it to 2 months before, you can do it again.

You may want to work those steps, though.

You can stay stopped, too!