Notices

To the SR community

Old 03-11-2013, 04:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

To the SR community

I want to thank everyone who helped me stand up and deal with my situation when I just couldn't bare to face the world. Now that I am over the initial trauma, I can do what is necessary for myself and my family to move on. Not only have your words been helpful, but my family has stood by me with support and a love that I could have never imagined. I will not pursue talking with an attorney. I will not pursue this situation any longer. I know what i did. I see my downfall, and I own it with all of my being.
Recovery is essential. Recovery is what I will do. I never thought that anything like this would happen. Part of me is grateful that it did. I get to recover and in due time, I will get to help others.
I have applied to multiple positions today. I have attended AA. I am about to call my sponsor. I am picking up the pieces and doing what is in front of me. I am better than this. I know it. I am not that messy girl in the airplane bathroom.
The situation in the long run will make me stronger ( if it hasnt already)
So, Thank You SR. I appreciate and love you!
Old 03-11-2013, 04:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Marchia in Aeternum

Old 03-11-2013, 04:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

It's wonderful to know you're so positive, and that you've begun to heal already. You can have a whole new life, Mizz. We're proud of you.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:05 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Yes, you are well on the road to healing. Good for you!
Old 03-11-2013, 05:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Clear Eyes Full Heart

You are not that person, and it's key to remember that. When the AV takes over and takes control you are removed from the mix and all bets are off. You can beat this and move forward, you already are. Your words have been so helpful during this process for me, so stay strong. I would be willing to bet that even the people at your work know you are not that person too. I'm sure they want to see you get healthy as much as we do. There are all kinds of jobs out there and I bet you'll find something soon!
Old 03-11-2013, 08:02 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hi Miz,

What to say...., proud that you are pulling yourself up and going at it. It might be in a different place or circumstance, but I know your pain. My anxiety and self doubt still cripples me. Stopped four months ago and feel stuck, lost. But I know it will get better, I just do.

Hang in there, your not alone,

Toss
Old 03-11-2013, 08:08 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Toss View Post
Hi Miz,

What to say...., proud that you are pulling yourself up and going at it. It might be in a different place or circumstance, but I know your pain. My anxiety and self doubt still cripples me. Stopped four months ago and feel stuck, lost. But I know it will get better, I just do.

Hang in there, your not alone,

Toss
Toss,
Its good to see you! I checked to see if you were around. 4 months? That is AMAZING! You will find a way out of that "stuck" place. Are you talking with people? Thank you for the support Toss. I look forward to reading how you are doing.