Notices

Big Dog Day by Fishingmattr

Old 03-05-2013, 03:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Exclamation Big Dog Day by Fishingmattr

Well it's been another big dog day, as well as week and weekend. Been hiking a lot. I find a lot of peace and spirituality in the mountains. My dog and I ran into a wolf kill yesterday. We went into a new area that we have'nt ever been. The wolves were'nt around but the kill was very fresh. Thank goodness because we were in there a long way. I had my magnum with me though. I'd never go in without it.

Well I'm sort of happy today. Been riding my scooter all over town. Having a blast. I'd recommend anyone who would like to be a rider to study the motercycle manual. It's really not that hard. What a reward in life to be able to legally ride. It's a blast. It really helps keep me sober. Lots of possibilities for bikes and scooters. I'd recommend getting an older scooter though.

Well back to my problem. I've been sober for a little over a year. I was a litre bottle of James Fox Whiskey a day drinker before my DUI. Thank god for expensive blessings. I've been doing really weel though. Been passing all of my U/A's. Seeing my therapist as the judge requires. Going to AA at least once a week. Doing my wedsnday support meeting at the court house before Drug Court. Getting A's on all my paperwork. The judge said last week "you're doing well ", and she wants me to move to phase three. Yay. I've been in this program for almost a year. Moving right along. She said I will graduate May 22nd. Good for me.

Well I think I'll do my twenty four hours a day thing, first things first, easy does it and live and let live! Well thats all for now I'll post a new thread thursday God Willing!! God bless and Keep up the hard work. You're worth it and it can really pay off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2013, 04:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Keeping the faith of sobriety can be a reall challenge. But if you can manage to find things to do and excell a little, keeping to high of expectations at bay you can do it. Itakes the twenty four hour a day method. Worry about yourself, not to much about others. Passing the motercycle test was something I never would have done. Since my DUI I got my liscence back and then passed the motercycle exam and riding test. I thought it was really easy. Something I never would have accomplished drinking. No motivation. This is my real message. It can get better, a lot better. A little study can really go a long way. Well I'm off to ride a little before it gets to late. Good luck and remember, You're Worth It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Good Day- fishing mattr.......